Chemical formula :C49H74O14
Appearance:Pale yellow to white crystalline powder
CAS logon number :71751-41-2
Abamectin TC 96% Avermectin
Packing:25kg kraft bag/ woven bag/ fiber drum.
Avermectin is a kind of widely used agricultural or animal sterilization, insect killing, mite killing agent.It's also called ammindine.Appearance of pale yellow to white crystalline powder, tasteless. Abamectin is kitasato university big village by Japan and the United States, such as Merck first develop a kind of bactericidal and insecticidal, acaricidal, nematicides active 16 yuanta ring lactone compounds, by Streptomyces avi in Streptomyces Streptomyces avermitilis fermentation to produce.
Hexadecylide with strong insecticidal, acaricidal and nematode activity, dual use antibiotics for agriculture and livestock.Wide spectrum, high efficiency and safety.Have stomach poison and touch kill action, cannot kill egg.
It can kill nematode, insect and mite, and is used to treat nematode disease, mite and parasitic insect disease of livestock and poultry
It has good control effect on pests of citrus, vegetable, cotton, apple, tobacco, soybean, tea tree and so on and delays the drug resistance
Used for the prevention and control of various insect pests and mites on vegetables, fruit trees and cotton
Description: white to yellowish white crystalline powder.Odorless, slightly soluble in water, soluble in toluene: biochemical research.Prevent and control crop diseases and pests
Prevent and control crop diseases and pests.Calibration instruments and devices;
Evaluation methods;Working standard;Quality assurance/quality control.
Avermectin has the stomach poison and the touch kill function to the mite and insect, cannot kill the egg.Different from common insecticides, the mechanism of action is to interfere with neurophysiological activities and stimulate the release of rat-aminobutyric acid, which inhibits nerve conduction in arthropods.Acarus adults, nymphs and insect larvae contact with avermectin immediately after the onset of paralysis symptoms, inactive, not feeding, 2-4 days after death.Because it does not cause rapid dehydration in insects, the lethal effects of avermectin are slow.Although avermectin has a direct killing effect on predatory insects and parasitic natural enemies, it has little damage to beneficial insects because there are few plant surface residues.The adsorption of avermectin in soil will not move, and it will be decomposed by microorganisms, so it has no cumulative effect in the environment and can be used as an integral part of comprehensive prevention and control.The preparation is easy to be prepared. It can be used by stirring the preparation in human water slightly. It is also safer for crops.Suitable for crop vegetables, citrus, cotton, etc.
 take protective measures when applying medicine, wear a mask, etc.
 it is highly toxic to fish and should avoid contaminating water sources and ponds, etc.
 it is highly toxic to silkworms, and the mulberry leaf has a significant toxic and killing effect 40 days after spraying.
 it is poisonous to bees and should not be applied during flowering.
 the last administration was 20 days after the harvest.
(1) prevention and control of diamondback moth, caterpillar, in the young larvae stage using 1000-1500 times 2% abamectin ec + 1000 times as much as 1% JiaWei salt, can effectively control the harm of drug control effect of diamondback moth is 14 days after 90-95%, on the control effect of the caterpillar can reach above 95%.
(2) control Jin Wen fine moth, leaf moth, leaf flies, America spot hidden flies and vegetables whitefly pest, the eggs and larvae from the hatching stage occurred in 3000-5000 times as much as 1.8% abamectin ec + 1000 times as high chlorine spray, 7 to 10 days after drug control effect is still more than 90%.
(3) As for the control of the beet moth, more than 90% of the control effect was still achieved within 7 to 10 days after the use of 1,000x 1.8% avermectin emulsion oil.
(4) To prevent and control leaf mites, gall mites, tea yellow mites and various resistant aphids of fruit trees, vegetables, grain and other crops, use a spray of avicidin emulsion oil between 4000 and 6000 times.
(5) Rinderosis prevention and treatment of vegetable roots and nematode disease, 500 ml per mu, anti-effectiveness up to 80-90%.
Dangerous goods mark: T+,N
Secure note： 36/37/39-45-60-61
Hazard type code : 20-28-50
Dangerous goods transport number.: 2588 6.1 II