Chemical formula :CH3COOH
Density:1.049 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.
Appearance:colorless and transparent liquid
CAS logon number :64-19-7
Packing：1 kg Aluminum foil bags or 25kgs Drum or according to your request
Acetic acid, also called acetic acid (36%--38%), acetic acid (98%), is a kind of organic acids, as the main component of vinegar. Pure anhydrous acetic acid (acetic acid) is hygroscopic colorless solid, the freezing point is 16.6 degrees (62 degrees Fahrenheit), after solidification is a colorless crystal, a weak acid and its strong corrosion resistance in aqueous solution, steam eye and nose irritation effect.
1. It is mainly used in the production of ethylene, acetic anhydride, acetate and cellulose acetate. Polyvinyl acetate can be used for the preparation of thin film and adhesive, and synthetic fiber vinylon raw materials.
2. The acetate fiber Su Ke makes rayon and film films. Acetate is a good solvent and is widely used in industry.
3. Acetic acid also can be used in the synthesis of acetic anhydride and two ethyl malonic acid, ethyl acetoacetate, halogenated acetic acid, can produce drugs such as aspirin, can also be used for the production of acetic acid salt. It is widely used in pesticide, medicine and dyestuff, manufacturing of photographic drugs, fabric printing and dyeing and rubber industry.
4. In the food industry, acetic acid is used as acidifying agent, flavoring agent and spice. When the vinegar is made, the acetic acid is diluted to 4 to 5% of the concentration, and a variety of flavoring agents are added to get the vinegar.
5. As sour agent, use proper dilution can be used to drink, canned food, such as the production of tomato, asparagus, baby food, canned sardines, squid etc., can be made of soft drinks, cold drinks, candy, baked food, pudding, sugar, spices and other plastic media.
6. Acetic acid has the effect of antiseptic. 1.5% there is an obvious effect of bacteriostasis. In the 3% range, can avoid mildew caused by the color green black.
Dangerous characteristics: it can react strongly with oxidizing agent and react violently with sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide. After dilution, it is corrosive to metals.
High concentrations of acetic acid are corrosive and can lead to skin burns, permanent blindness and inflammation of the mucous membrane, so appropriate protection is needed. These burns or blisters do not appear immediately, and a large part of the situation is a few hours after exposure. Latex gloves do not play a protective role, so we should take special gloves, such as NBR gloves, when dealing with acetic acid. Concentrated acetic acid burning is difficult in the laboratory, but when the ambient temperature reaches 39 degrees Celsius (102 degrees Fahrenheit) when it is combustible threat, above this temperature, acetic acid can be mixed with air explosion (explosion limit of 4% ~ 17% volume concentration).
Cut off the fire, wear protective glasses, masks and acid proof overalls, spill flush with plenty of water, so that the inflow channel, soon to be diluted, so as to reduce the harm to human body.
Skin contact: skin contact first flush with water, then wash thoroughly with soap.
Eye contact: eye irritation rinse, and then dry cloth wipe, serious to be sent to hospital for treatment.
Inhalation: if inhaled steam will leave the patient out of the polluted area, rest and keep warm.
Accidental ingestion: rinse the mouth, cuitu vomit, rushed to the hospital for treatment.
When the depth of the air exceeds the standard, the respirator should be worn.
Eye protection: wear chemical safety protective glasses.
Hand protection: wear rubber gloves.
Other: after the work, shower change, do not bring the work clothes into the living area.
S23Do not breathe vapour.
S26In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
S45In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label whenever possible.)
R35Causes severe burns.
1. Closed operation to strengthen ventilation. The operator must undergo special training and strictly abide by the operating rules.
2. It is recommended that operators wear self-priming filter respirators (semi masks), wear chemical safety glasses, wear acidproof alkali plastic work clothes, and wear rubber acid and alkali resistant gloves.
3. Stay away from fire, heat, and smoking in the workplace. The use of explosion-proof ventilation systems and equipment.
4. Prevent steam from leaking into the air of the workplace. Avoid contact with oxidants and alkaloids.
5. Light load should be loaded lightly to prevent the damage of packaging and container. Equipped with the corresponding variety and quantity of fire equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment.
6. The empty container may remain harmful.
1. Store in a cool, ventilated storeroom. Stay away from fire and heat.
2. The cold season should maintain a temperature higher than 16 DEG C, to prevent solidification. Keep the container seal.
3. It should be stored separately with oxidizer and alkali, and avoid mixed storage. The use of explosion-proof lighting, ventilation facilities.
4. It is forbidden to use mechanical equipment and tools that easily generate sparks.
5. The storage area should be equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment and suitable collection materials.