Chemical formula :C3H4O2
Density:1.051 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
Appearance:colorless and transparent liquid
CAS logon number :79-10-7
Packing: 200kg plastic drum and ISO Tank According to requirement.
Acrylic acid is an important organic synthetic material and synthetic resin monomer, and is a very fast polymerization of ethylene monomer. It is the simplest unsaturated carboxylic acid, consisting of a vinyl group and a carboxyl group. Pure acrylic acid is a colorless clarification liquid with a characteristic irritating odor. It can be dissolved with water, alcohol, ether, and chloroform, which is prepared from the propylene obtained from the refinery. Most of them are used to make acrylate, ethyl ester, butyl ester, hydroxyethyl ester and so on. Acrylic acid and acrylic ester can be homopolymer and copolymerized, and their polymers can be used for the synthesis of resins, synthetic fibers, super absorbent polymers, building materials, coatings and other industrial sectors.
1. Important organic synthetic materials and synthetic resin monomers are vinyl monomers with very fast polymerization speed. Most of them are used to make acrylate, ethyl ester, butyl ester, hydroxyethyl ester and so on. Acrylic acid and acrylate can homopolymerization and copolymerization, also with acrylonitrile, styrene and butadiene, maleic anhydride and vinyl chloride monomer copolymerization. Its polymers are used for the synthesis of resins, adhesives, synthetic rubber, synthetic fibers, super absorbent polymers, pharmaceuticals, leather, textile, chemical fiber, building materials, water treatment, petroleum exploitation, coatings and other industrial sectors. Acrylic acid is one of the important raw materials for water-soluble polymers. The super strong water absorbiant can be prepared by graft copolymerization with starch.
2. Polymers are prepared by homopolymerization or copolymerization, which are used in coatings, adhesives, solid resins, moulded plastics, etc.
3. Preparation of acrylic resin, rubber synthesis, coating preparation, pharmaceutical industry;
4. The sizing of warp
The size of warp yarn prepared from acrylic acid, methyl acrylate, ethyl acrylate, acrylonitrile and ammonium polyacrylate and so on, is desizing and saving starch than that of polyvinyl alcohol.
Using acrylic acid, methyl acrylate, ethyl acrylate, -2- ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer latex can be used as such, electrostatic flocking, flocking adhesive, its fastness and feel good.
6. Water thickening agent
Made of high molecular weight with acrylic acid and ethyl acrylate copolymer powder. Can be used as thickening agent for oil, crude oil per ton of product can be increased by 500t, the better of the old wells production effect;
(2) the adhesive used acrylic acid, methyl acrylate, ethyl acrylate, -2- ethyl hexyl acrylate, etc.
7, copperplate finishing agent
Using acrylic acid, butyl acrylate, acrylic acid -2- ethyl hexyl ester, styrene and other four copolymer latex as coated paper coating, the color is not yellowed, the printing performance is good, the non stick roller is better than styrene butadiene latex, which can save dry coolant.
8, polyacrylic acid salts
A variety of polyacrylic acid salts (such as ammonium salt, sodium salt, potassium salt, aluminum salt, nickel salt, etc.) can be produced by using acrylic acid. As the agglutination agent, water treatment agent, dispersing agent, thickening agent, acid and alkali resistant food antistaling agent, desiccant, softener and other polymer additives.
This product has a strong irritation to the skin, eyes and respiratory tract.
Fire and explosion hazard: the product is flammable, corrosiveness, strong irritation, and can cause burns of the human body.
Skin contact: immediately remove the contaminated clothes and rinse for at least 15 minutes with a large amount of flowing water. Go to a doctor.
Eye contact: immediately lift the eyelids and rinse thoroughly for at least 15 minutes with a large amount of flowing water or saline. Go to a doctor.
Inhalation: quickly out of the scene to the fresh air. Keep the respiratory tract unobstructed. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If breathing is stopped, artificial respiration is carried out immediately. Go to a doctor.
Ingestion: gargle with water, drink milk or egg white. Go to a doctor.
Leakage emergency treatment:
Evacuate the spill pollution area personnel to the safety zone, and carry out isolation, strictly restrict access.
Cut off the fire source. It is suggested that the emergency treatment personnel wear self-contained positive pressure respirator and wear anti acid and alkali work clothes.
Do not contact the leakage directly. Cut off the leakage source as much as possible. To prevent the inflow of sewage, flood channel limited space.
1. The operator must undergo special training and strictly abide by the operating rules.
2. It is suggested that the operator wear a self - suction filter type mask (full cover), a rubber resistant acid alkali suit and a rubber resistant acid alkali gloves.
3. Stay away from fire, heat, and smoking in the workplace. The use of explosion-proof ventilation systems and equipment. Prevent steam from leaking into the air of the workplace.
4. Avoid contact with oxidants and alkaloids. In particular, pay attention to avoid contact with water.
5. Light load should be loaded lightly to prevent the damage of packaging and container.
6. Equipped with the corresponding variety and quantity of fire equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment.
7. The empty container may remain harmful.
1. Store in a cool, ventilated storeroom. Stay away from fire and heat. The temperature should not exceed 5 DEG C (installed in the pressure vessel in exception).
2. The best humidity in the library is not more than 85%. The packing is required to be sealed without contact with the air.
3. It should be stored separately with oxidizer and alkali, and avoid mixed storage. It is not suitable for large storage or storage.
4 The use of explosion-proof lighting, ventilation facilities. It is forbidden to use mechanical equipment and tools that easily generate sparks.
5 The storage area should be equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment and suitable collection materials.
S26: after inadvertent contact with the eyes, please rinse with a large amount of water immediately and ask the doctor for advice.
S36/37/39: wear proper protective clothing, gloves and goggles or masks.
S45: if there is an accident or a sense of discomfort, take a doctor immediately (if possible, show the label).
S61: avoid being released into the environment. Refer to special instructions / safety data instructions.
Term of risk:
R20/21/22: inhalation, skin contact and swallowing are harmful.
R35: cause severe burns.
R50: it is very toxic to aquatic organisms.