Bacillus thuringiensis can be used as a low-toxic insecticide of microbial origin, mainly with stomach toxicity. The bacterium can produce two major toxins, namely endotoxin (accompanying crystals) and exotoxin, which make pests stop feeding. bacillus thuringiensis insecticide, bacillus thuringiensis mode of action, bacillus thuringiensis israelensis.
Storage: the warehouse is ventilated, low temperature and dry; stored and transported separately from food raw materials
Product Name: Bacillus Thuringiensis Insecticide
Other: bacillus thuringiensis insecticide, bacillus thuringiensis mode of action, bacillus thuringiensis israelensis.
CAS NO.: 68038-71-1
Molecular formula: C10H9Br2N
Molecular weight: 302.993
Most of our products have 2 years shelf life, during the shelf life, the products are guaranteed by our company. We have hassle free return policy. If the products do not meet your requirement, we will offer a refund according to the quantity of the products that are returned.
If you need more details about this product or request a sample, please contact our online customer service or send us an email.
NOTICE: We have more than 2,000 kinds of products, and not all of them are listed on our website. Please contact us if you can not find it on our site
Stability: It belongs to the aerobic Bacillus cereus group, which produces crystals in the cysts. There are 12 serotypes and 17 varieties. The main insecticidal ingredient is β-exotoxin.
Mechanism of action:
1. Bacillus thuringiensis can be used as a low-toxic insecticide of microbial origin, mainly with stomach toxicity. The bacterium can produce two major toxins, namely endotoxin (accompanying crystals) and exotoxin, which make pests stop feeding. Finally, the pests die due to starvation, cell wall rupture, blood corruption, and neurotoxicity. The effect of exotoxin is slow. Molting and metamorphosis have obvious effects. These two periods are the peak period of RNA synthesis. Exotoxin can inhibit DNA-dependent RNA polymerase.
2. Bacillus thuringiensis preparations have good control effects on some lepidopteran pest larvae, and can be used to control Pieris rapae, rice bractworm, looper, pine caterpillar, tobacco worm, corn borer, cotton bollworm, rice leaf roller, and minion moth , Cutworm, etc.
After being ingested by pests, Bacillus thuringiensis parasitizes in the midgut of the host, grows and reproduces in a suitable alkaline environment in the intestine. The crystal toxins are hydrolyzed by protease in the intestine of the insect to form toxic smaller subunits, which act on The midgut epithelial cells of the worm cause intestinal paralysis, perforation, paralysis of the worm body, and stop eating. Subsequently, Bacillus thuringiensis enters the blood cavity to multiply, causing leukemia, leading to the death of the worm.
1. Bacillus thuringiensis is applicable to a wide range of objects, and it can be applied to cruciferous vegetables, solanaceous vegetables, melon vegetables, tobacco, rice, corn, sorghum, soybeans, peanuts, sweet potatoes, cotton, tea trees, apples, pears, peaches, Jujube, citrus, banana, mango, litchi and other crops, forests and grasslands.
2. Bacillus thuringiensis has a wide insecticidal spectrum, which is mainly used to control Lepidopteran pest larvae, such as Pieris rapae, Plutella xylostella, Spodoptera exigua, Spodoptera litura, Spodoptera exigua, Tobacco caterpillar, Corn borer, Cnaphalocrocis medinalis , Chilo suppressalis, pine caterpillar, tea caterpillar, tea looper, corn armyworm, bean pod borer, california and other pest larvae, some subspecies or strains are against root knot nematodes, mosquito larvae, leek maggots, beetles and other pests It also has a certain preventive effect.
For the control of Plutella xylostella, rice budworm, lamp moth, large lion moth and thorn moth, use 75-100 grams of fungal powder per 666.7 square meters to spray water; for control of diamondback moth and sweet potato hawk moth, use 150 microbial powder per 666.7 square meters ~200 grams, spray on water. For example, adding 0.1% synthetic detergent powder or tea seed cake powder to the bacteria liquid has better effect.
1. Bacillus thuringiensis can fully exert its effect when the temperature is higher (above 20℃), so the application effect is best in July to September; the application period is generally 2 to 3 days earlier than the use of chemical pesticides.
2. It is effective against rice leaf roller, corn borer, bridge-building insects, pine caterpillars and tea caterpillars, but it is less effective against rice leaf rollers.
3. Low toxicity to bees, but highly toxic to Bombyx mori and castor silkworm, it should be strictly controlled and not used in sericulture areas. If the mulberry leaves are stained with bacterial powder, use 0.2% bleach powder to sterilize, wash and dry before feeding.
4. Do not mix with fungicides.
5. It should be sealed, shaded, stored in a cool and dry place, and protected from rat bites.