✔ Brodifacoum belongs to the second-generation anticoagulant rodenticide, will be safe for human and non-target animals.
✔ It can be can poison a few days in various environments of food, drinks, non-staple food and selling units, urban, rural, residential, Bin Museum, restaurants, warehouses, vehicles, ships and field
Packing: 25 kg fiber drum, 25 kg bag, 1 kg, 10 g aluminium foil bag or on the client’s requirements.
Rodenticide Mouse and Rat Posion Brodifacoum 95%TC, 2.5%TK mother liquid, 2.5%TK powder, 0.005% Bait
CAS NO: 56073-10-0
Chemical Name: 3-[3-(4'-bromobiphenyl-4-yl)-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-1-naphthyl]-4-hydroxycoumarin
Physical and Chemical Properties
Appearance: white or off-white powder.
Melting point: 228 - 23 2 °C
Vapor pressure: ≤ 10-6 TOR
Solubility: soluble in chloroform, slightly melted in acetone, benzene, ethanol, ethyl acetate, glycerin, polyethylene glycol is not Soluble in water and petroleum ether.
Stability: The stability of storage and use conditions. (Shelf life> two years)
Corrosion: No corrosion.
Most of our products have 2 years shelf life, during the shelf life, the products are guaranteed by our company. We have hassle free return policy. If the products do not meet your requirement, we will offer a refund according to the quantity of the products that are returned.
If you need more details about this product or request a sample, please contact our online customer service or send us an email.
NOTICE: We have more than 2,000 kinds of products, and not all of them are listed on our website. Please contact us if you can not find it on our site
Specification: 95%TC, 0.005% Bait
White to light yellow crystal powder
Wet sieve test (75m sieve):
Packing:25 kg/ fiber drum
Red or blue bait
A.I content, %
Application rates from 10~30 g/15 m2 in room, 2250~3000 g/ha in field
1) Brodifacoum is a rodenticide, disrupting the formation of the insect cuticle by chitin synthesis inhibition, therefore the application time is at insect moulting, or hatching of eggs.
2) It is used against a wide range of major pests including mosquitos, grasshoppers and migratory locusts. Due to its selectivity and rapid degradation in soil and water, diflubenzuron has no or little effect on the natural enemies of various harmful insect species.
3) The properties make it suitable for inclusion in integrated control programmes. It can also be used widely as animal health care medicament in Australia and New Zealand.
4) It can be control of a wide range of leaf-eating insects in forestry, woody ornamentals and fruit. Controls certain major pests in cotton, soya beans, citrus, tea, vegetables and mushrooms. Also controls larvae of flies, mosquitoes, grasshoppers and migratory locusts.
5) It also used as an ectoparasiticide on sheep for control of lice, fleas and blowfly larvae. Due to its selectivity and rapid degradation in soil and water, it has no or only a slight effect on the natural enemies of various harmful insect species. These properties make it suitable for inclusion in integrated control programme.