Imidacloprid is systemic insecticide with translaminar activity and with contact and stomach action. Readily taken up by the plant and further distributed acropetally, with good root-systemic action.
Systemic Insecticide Imidacloprid 97%TC,20%WP,20%SL,35%SC,70%WDG
CAS NO.: 138261-41-3
Chemical Name: 1-((6-Chloro-3-pyridinyl)methyl)-N-nitro-imidazolidinimine
Physical Chemical Properties
Appearance: Colourless crystals, with a weak characteristic odour.
Molecular Formula: C9H10ClN5O2
Molecular Weight: 255.7
Melting Point. 144 °C
Density 1.54 (23 °C)
Solubility In water 0.61 g/l (20 °C). In dichloromethane 67, isopropanol 2.3, toluene 0.69 (all in g/l, 20 °C); in n-hexane <0.1 g/l (ambient temperature).
Stability Stable to hydrolysis at pH 5-11.
Rats (male and female), the acute oral LD50 about 1260mg / kg, acute skin LD50 above 1000mg/kg, no stimulation to the rabbit eyes and skin.
Most of our products have 2 years shelf life, during the shelf life, the products are guaranteed by our company. We have hassle free return policy. If the products do not meet your requirement, we will offer a refund according to the quantity of the products that are returned.
If you need more details about this product or request a sample, please contact our online customer service or send us an email.
NOTICE: We have more than 2,000 kinds of products, and not all of them are listed on our website. Please contact us if you can not find it on our site
Active ingredient content
Loss on drying, %
Substance insoluble in DMF, %
Crop: Widely used in cotton, vegetable, fruit, rice, wheat, etc
Control Pest: Effectively prevent aphids, leafhoppers and other pests, etc
1. Control of sucking insects, including rice-, leaf- and Planthoppers, Aphids, Thrips and Whitefly.
2. Also effective against soil insects, Termites and some species of biting insects, such as Rice water weevil and Colorado beetle.
3. Has no effect on nematodes and spider mites.
4. Used as a seed dressing, as soil treatment and as foliar treatment in different crops, e.g. rice, cotton, cereals, maize, sugar beet, potatoes, vegetables, citrus fruit, pome fruit and stone fruit.
5. Applied at 25-100g/ha for foliar application, 50–175 g/100 kg seed for most seed treatments and 350–700g/100 kg cotton seed.
6. Also used to control Fleas on dogs and cats.
7. When used on trees, it can take 30 – 60 days to reach the top, (depending on the size and height) and enter the leaves in high enough quantities to be effective. Imidacloprid can be found in the trunk, the branches, the twigs, the leaves, the leaflets, and the seeds. Many trees are wind pollinated. But others such as fruit trees, Linden, Catalpa, and Black Locust trees are bee and wind pollinated and imidacloprid would likely be found in the flowers in small quantities. Higher doses must be used to control boring insects than other types.