Chemical formula :MnO4S
Appearance:Light pink monoclinic system fine crystal
CAS logon number :7785-87-7
In 25kg / 1000kg / 1100kg / 1200kg / 1250kg pp bags Packing with pallets; 25MT/20'FCL
Manganese sulfate (chemical formula MnSO4, 151.00), the first hydrate for reddish rhombic crystal, relative density 3.50, melting point is 700 ℃, soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol.It exists in a variety of hydrate forms.
Manganese sulfate at 850 ℃ starts to break down, because of different levels, heat can be released SO3 and SO2 or oxygen, residue with manganese dioxide or four oxidation three manganese.The crystallization of manganese sulfate hydrate when heated to 280 ℃, can lose their own water of crystallization and become anhydride.
Manganese sulfate is a trace element needed for the production of fatty acids in crops.Manganese sulfate added to animal feed, have the effect of fattening.Manganese sulfate is also the raw material and analytical reagent for preparing other manganese salts.Manganese sulfate is also used in industrial production of electrolytic manganese, dyes, papermaking and ceramics.
Dangerous goods mark Xn,NDanger class code 48/20/22-51/53Safety instructions 22-61
(1) Manganese sulphate is used as a porcelain glaze, as a fertilizer additive and as a catalyst. It is added to soils to promote plant growth, especially of citrus crops
(2) Manganese sulphate is a good reducing agent for manufacturing paints, varnish driers.
(3) Manganese sulphate is used in textile dyes, fungicides, medicines and ceramics.
(4) In foods, manganese sulphate is used as a nutrient and dietary supplement.
(5) Manganese sulphate is also used in ore flotation, as a catalyst in viscose pro- cess and in synthetic manganese dioxide.
(6) In veterinary medicine, manganese sulphate is used as a nutritional factor and in the prevention of perosis in poultry.
Dangerous goods transport code UN 1760