Chemical formula :PbCrO4
CAS logon number :7758-97-6
Medium Chrome Yellow
Packaging Details：25kgs Paper Bags with Pallet or according to the customer's requirement.
Medium chrome yellow;The pigments used to be called Yellow 34.Main ingredients for lead chromate pigments, its chemical composition is PbCrO4, content is about 90% ~ 90%, appearance is pale red yellow powder, for monoclinic crystal shape, density of 5.1 ~ 6.0 g/cm3, oil absorption is 13 ~ 27 g / 100 g, excellent color and permeability resistance, hiding power between chrome yellow in the shallow and deep chrome yellow, lightness and equal light chrome yellow, better than the dark chrome yellow, acid resistance and equal light chrome yellow, better than the dark chrome yellow, alkali resistance is poor, good dispersion.
25kgs Paper Bags with Pallet or according to the customer's requirement.
1. Color light (compared with standard sample) : approximately ~ slightly;
2. Lead chromate content: 90.0%;
3. Water-soluble matter content: 1.0%;
4. PH value of water extract: 5.0-8.0;
5. Moisture content: 1.0%;
6. Covering power g/m2 55;
7. Coloring power (compared with standard sample) : 95%;
8. Oil absorption: 22%;
9. Sieve residue (320 mesh) 0.5%
1) Paint, Auto-Paint, Road Marking Paint, Funiture Paint, Antirust Paint, Decorative Coating;
2) Ink, Offset Ink, Solvent Ink;
3) Masterbatch, Plastic, Rubber;
4) Paper, Waterbase and Oil Base Liquid Colorant;
6) Asphalt, Bitumen;
9) Paver, Stucco, Cement Bricks, Blocks, Kerb Stones;
10) Artistical Stamp Concrete Products, Tiles, Mosaic Tiles.