Chemical formula :C16H9N4Na3O9S2
Appearance:Orange fine powder
CAS logon number :1934-21-0
Packing: 25kgs/woven bag or carton box or iron drums with pallet
Orange even powder, 0.1% water solution is yellow, odorless.
Soluble in water, glycerin and propylene glycol, slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in grease.
1, As food colorants, the rules can be used for fruit juice beverages, carbonated drinks (taste), preparation, greengage wine, shrimp (taste), dipping dishes, red and green silk in the make-up and watermelon paste canned candy, pastry, the maximum amount of 0.1 g/kg;The maximum use of plant protein beverage and lactobacillus beverage was 0.05g/kg.The maximum amount used in ice cream is 0.02g/kg.
2. Eat yellow pigment.
3. Used as colorant for food, beverage, medicine, feed and cosmetics.
4. Used in paint, ink, plastics and other industries and cultural and educational supplies.
5. Adsorption indicator, etc.
Lemon yellow is stable in tartaric acid and citric acid. It is the most stable one of the colorants. It can be used with other pigments to match well.
Soluble in yellow, the aqueous solution is still yellow with sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid and sodium hydroxide.
Consumption of factors:
Lemon yellow can do food medicines and chemical reagents, because its safety degree is higher, basic non-toxic, not product storage in the body.
The vast majority of the prototype to eduction body outside, a small amount to the metabolism and its metabolic product non-toxic role to people.
The raw materials used for the production of amino benzene sulfonic acid, tartaric acid and 2-naphthol-6-sulfonic acid are basically non-toxic substances.
As a result, the world food and agriculture organization (FAO) and the world health organization (WHO) gave it a very tolerable daily dose in 1994.
If the standard use of lemon yellow, the amount of access to the human body is much different from the daily allowance.
(1) the aqueous solution of this product (1+1000) is yellow.
(2) the sulphuric acid solution (1+100) of this product is yellow, and 2-3 drops of this liquid is taken, and 5ml of water is yellow.
(3) take this product 0.1g and ammonium acetate solution (3+2000) 100ml dissolve, take this solution 1ml, add ammonium acetate solution (3+2000) to 100ml solution, and have the maximum absorption band at wavelength 426-430nm.
(1) water insoluble is less than 0.20%.
(2) the total amount of chloride and sulphate is less than 6.0%.
(3) the heavy metal is Pb, less than 20ug/g.
(4) arsenic is less than 4.0ug/g with As2O3.
Hazard label ：Xn
Hazard identification ：R 42-43
Secure note ：S 22-36-37-45-24-25
Transport number. : UN 1108