thiacloprid prezzo, price of thiacloprid, pesticide thiacloprid.
Storage and transportation methods:
1. This product should be stored in a cool, dry, ventilated, dark place, and away from fire and heat sources.
2. Keep it out of the reach of children, unrelated persons and pets, and lock it.
3. When transporting, please protect it from rain and high temperature, handle it with care, and do not damage the packaging.
4. Do not store and transport with food, beverages, seeds, feed and other commodities.
Product Name: Thiacloprid
Chemical Name: (3-((6-chloro-3-pyridyl)methyl)-1,3-thiazolin-2-ylidene)cyanamide
Key words: thiacloprid prezzo, price of thiacloprid, pesticide thiacloprid
CAS NO.: 111988-49-9
Active ingredient: Thiacloprid 3%
Dosage form: microcapsule suspension
Physical and Chemical Properties:
Toxicity: Low toxicity
Appearance: Light yellow powder
Melting point: 128～129℃
Vapor pressure: 3×10-10Pa (20℃)
Solubility in water: 185mg/L (20℃)
Molecular weight: 252.72
Molecular formula: C10H9ClN4S
Most of our products have 2 years shelf life, during the shelf life, the products are guaranteed by our company. We have hassle free return policy. If the products do not meet your requirement, we will offer a refund according to the quantity of the products that are returned.
If you need more details about this product or request a sample, please contact our online customer service or send us an email.
NOTICE: We have more than 2,000 kinds of products, and not all of them are listed on our website. Please contact us if you can not find it on our site
1. Safe for humans and animals: Thiacloprid has high insecticidal activity to Monochamus alternatus, but its toxicity is extremely low, and it has high safety to humans and animals, and the medicament has no odor or irritation, which is suitable for application operation. Safety of personnel and residents in the application area.
2. Safe for the environment: Because of the low vapor pressure of its active ingredients, it will not pollute the air. Due to the short half-life, thiacloprid residues will quickly decompose after entering the soil and water bodies, which will have little impact on the environment.
3. Safety to aquatic organisms: the toxicity to fish and other aquatic organisms is also very low. Under normal circumstances, it has no effect on aquatic organisms through Chemicalbook.
4. Safe for beneficial insects: Thiacloprid has very little effect on beneficial insects, especially for bees. It can also be used in the flowering period of trees and crops.
5. Microcapsule slow-release technology greatly prolongs the effective period of the medicine. It can be used under rainy conditions and can be used for continuous prevention and control for about 40 days; under low rain conditions, it can be effective for up to 90 days. This greatly reduces the frequency and amount of pesticide application, so that pests of different insect stages can be controlled, and the cost of control is greatly reduced.
How to use: spray
Application scope: pine long beetle and poplar long beetle
Technical requirements for use:
Master the use of medicine in the peak period of the emergence of longhorn beetle, use a high-lift sprayer to dilute the medicine 2000-3000 times and spray it in the forest. 2. Avoid spraying in high temperature, windy and heavy rain.