Chemical formula :O2Ti
Density:4.17 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
CAS logon number :1317-80-2
Titanium dioxide (TiO2)
Packaging Details：25kgs Paper Bags with Pallet or according to the customer's requirement.
Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is an important inorganic chemical product, which has important applications in coating, printing ink, papermaking, plastics and rubber, chemical fiber, ceramics and other industries.Titanium dioxide is a major source of titanium dioxide, a white pigment.The scientific name is titanium dioxide, and the molecular formula is TiO2, a polycrystalline compound, with regular particle arrangement and a lattice structure.Titanium dioxide has the lowest relative density.The production process of titanium dioxide includes sulfuric acid and chlorination.
25kg/bag, in paper-plastic compound bag; or upon clients' request.
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy, etc.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
Dangerous goods mark Xn
Danger class code 20-36/37/38
Safety instructions 26-36