Chemical formula :C6H15N
Density:2.5 (50g/l, H2O, 20℃)
Appearance:colorless and transparent liquid
CAS logon number :121-44-8
The system named N, N- two ethyl ethylamine, is a colorless transparent liquid with strong ammonia odor and slightly smoke in the air. Soluble in water, soluble in ethanol and ether. The water solution is weak alkaline. Flammable and explosive. It is toxic and has strong irritation. Industry is mainly used as solvent, curing agent, catalyst, inhibitor, antiseptic, and synthetic dyestuff.
It can be used as solvent, catalyst and raw material in the organic synthesis industry. The catalyst used for preparing tetrafluoroethylene, phosgene polycarbonate inhibitor, rubber vulcanization accelerator, and special solvent and paint agent in enamel anti hardening agent, acid binding agent, surfactant, antiseptic, ion exchange resins, dyes, medicines, spices, high-energy fuel and liquid propellant etc..
First aid measures:
Skin contact: immediately remove the contaminated clothes and rinse for at least 15 minutes with a large amount of flowing water. Go to a doctor.
Eye contact: immediately lift the eyelids and rinse thoroughly for at least 15 minutes with a large amount of flowing water or saline. Go to a doctor.
Inhalation: quickly out of the scene to the fresh air. Keep the respiratory tract unobstructed. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If breathing is stopped, artificial respiration is carried out immediately. Go to a doctor.
Eat in: gargle with water, drink milk or egg white. Go to a doctor.
Fire protection measures:
Harmful combustion products: carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and nitrogen oxide.
Fire extinguishing methods: water spray cooling containers, if possible, move the container from the fire field to the open space.
Fire extinguishing agent: Anti - soluble foam, carbon dioxide, dry powder, sand. Water extinguishing is not effective.
Emergency treatment: evacuating people from the contaminated area to the safety zone and isolating them and strictly restricting access. Cut off the fire source. It is suggested that the emergency treatment personnel wear self-contained positive pressure respirator and wear antivirus clothes. Enter the scene from the upper wind. Cut off the leakage source as much as possible. To prevent the inflow of sewage, flood channel limited space.
Small leakage: adsorbed or absorbed by sand or other noncombustible materials. It can also be washed with a large amount of water, and the washing water is diluted and put into the wastewater system.
A large leak: construct a barrierpit to contain. Cover with foam to reduce steam disaster. Spray water or foam to cool and dilute steam and protect site personnel. Transfer to a tank or a special collector with an explosion-proof pump to be recovered or transported to a waste disposal site.
Disposal and storage:
1. Operation attention: closed operation, strengthen ventilation. The operator must undergo special training and strictly abide by the operating rules.
2. It is suggested that the operator wear a catheter type gas mask, wear anti poison osmosis clothes, and wear rubber oil resistant gloves.
3. Stay away from fire, heat, and smoking in the workplace. The use of explosion-proof ventilation systems and equipment. Prevent steam from leaking into the air of the workplace.
4. Avoid contact with oxidants and acids. It is necessary to control the flow rate to prevent the accumulation of static electricity.
5. Light load should be loaded lightly to prevent the damage of packaging and container. Equipped with the corresponding variety and quantity of fire equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment.
6. The empty container may remain harmful.
S16 Keep away from sources of ignition.
S26 In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
S29 Do not empty into drains.
S3 Keep in a cool place.
S36/37/39 Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
S45 In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label whenever possible.)
Transport number: UN 1296 3/PG 2