Tru Spec BDU Jacket TAN-KHAKI - IRREGULAR
Tru-Spec BDU Jacket TAN/KHAKI - IRREGULAR
WHAT DOES IRREGULAR MEAN?
Tru Spec holds their Military Clothing to the highest of Standards. Irregular clothing means that the manufacturer recognized a minor defect that does not meet their standards. More often than not, these defects are so tiny that they are almost never noticeable. Defects are usually related to faulty stitching, but can also include sizing, length or other defects.
WHY ARE THESE JACKETS SO CHEAP?
We are able to purchase irregulars at a discounted rate therefore passing the savings on to the customer! Quite simply, the customer is still getting a great item at a fraction of the normal cost!
- Sewn to Military Specification MIL-C-44048G
- Drain holes in bellows pockets
- Fused pocket flaps and collar
- Chest pencil pocket
- BDU Jacket with Reinforced Elbows, Felled Side Seams and Sleaves
- Color Shade of Tan/Khaki may vary per item
- Adjustable sleeve buttons
- Great for Hunting, Paintball, Airsoft, Halloween Costumes or Military Costumes
We inspects each IRREGULAR Item to make sure that you are getting a great deal on military clothing.