Chemical formula :C2H3N
Density:0.982 g/mL at 20 °C
Appearance:colorless and transparent liquid
CAS logon number :75-05-8
Packing: Galvanized iron drum package, 160kg/drum. Sealed storage.
Acetonitrile is also known as methyl cyanide, colorless transparent liquid, highly volatile, has a special odor similar to ether, has excellent solvent properties, can dissolve a variety of organic, inorganic and gas substances.
Has certain toxicity, with water and alcohol infinite mutual solution.
Medical industrial use
1. Used to make vitamin B1 and other medicines, and spices, fatty acid extraction, etc.
2. A solvent used in the petroleum industry to remove tar, phenol, and other substances from petroleum hydrocarbons.
3. A solvent used for extracting fatty acids from vegetable oil in oil industry.
4. A recrystallized reaction medium used in medicine for steroid drugs.
5. In need of high dielectric constant is often used when the polarity of solvent acetonitrile and water form the binary azeotrope, inclusive of our 84% acetonitrile, the boiling point of 76 ℃.
6. Acetonitrile is medicine (vitamin B1), the intermediate body of spices, is the raw material that makes all triazine nitrogen fertilizer synergist.
7. Also used as a denaturant for alcohol.
8. In addition, it can be used to synthesize ethylamine, acetic acid and so on, and also has many USES in fabric dyeing and lighting industry.
1. Acetonitrile is a common polar aprotic solvent.
2. In inorganic chemistry, acetonitrile is widely used as ligand, and its abbreviation is MeCN.
3. For example, the acetonitrile complex PdCl2(MeCN)2 can be obtained from the suspension of palladium in acetonitrile by heating polymerization.
4. Because of the high dielectric constant of acetonitrile, it is a popular cyclic voltammetric solvent.
5. Acetonitrile is also a two - carbon material synthesized by organic synthesis.
6. It reacts with the cyanide to get propylene.
7. Acetonitrile is also used as a mobile phase separation molecule, often used in column chromatography and more modern high performance liquid chromatography.
8. In the field of nuclear medicine, acetonitrile is used to synthesize positron radioactive drugs such as fluorodeoxyglucose.
9. In the process of synthesizing FDG, the evaporation of acetonitrile can remove moisture from the reaction system.
10. The content of acetonitrile in the reaction system plays an important role in the synthesis efficiency and drug quality of FDG.
11. At the same time, acetonitrile also ACTS as a substrate for the solvent and reaction system.
12. In addition, acetonitrile was used in the routine quality inspection of FDG: water mixture (for example, 85% v/v) was used as the flow phase of thin-layer chromatography.
First aid measures:
Skin contact: remove contaminated clothing and rinse thoroughly with soap and water.
Eye contact: lift eyelid and rinse with flowing water or saline.
Inhalation: quickly disengage from the scene to fresh air. Keep airway clear.If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If breathing stops, do artificial respiration immediately.Go to a doctor.
Ingestion: drink plenty of warm water and vomit.The stomach is washed with 1:5000 potassium permanganate or 5% sodium thiosulfate solution.Go to a doctor.
Fire control measures:
1. Dangerous characteristics: flammable, its vapor and air can form explosive mixtures, encounter open fire, high heat or contact with oxidants, there is a risk of combustion explosion. It reacts strongly with the oxidant. There is a glowing flame when burning. It reacts with sulfuric acid, fuming sulfuric acid, chlorosulfonic acid and perchlorate.
2. Harmful combustion products: carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide, hydrogen cyanide.
3. Fire extinguishing method: water spray cooling vessel, if possible, move the container from the fire field to the open space.
4. Extinguishing agent: anti - soluble foam, dry powder, carbon dioxide, sand. The use of water is ineffective.
Leakage emergency treatment:
Emergency treatment: evacuate the contaminated area personnel to the safe area quickly, and quarantine, strictly restrict access. Cut off the fire. It is recommended that emergency treatment personnel wear self - pressure breathing apparatus and wear protective clothing. Do not contact the leakage directly. Cut off the source as much as possible. To prevent the flow of restricted space such as sewers and drainage channels.
Small leakage: absorption by activated carbon or other inert materials. It can also be washed with a lot of water and diluted with water and put into the waste water system.
Massive leakage: build a dike or dig a pit. The spray water cools and dilutes the steam, protects the site personnel, and dilutes the spill into noncombustible materials. Use the explosion-proof pump to transfer to the tank car or the special collector for recycling or transportation to the waste disposal site.
1. Provide adequate local exhaust ventilation and overall ventilation. The operation is as mechanized and automated as possible.
2. Operators must be specially trained to strictly observe operating procedures. It is recommended that the operator wear a filter respirator (full cover), self-contained breathing apparatus or ventilated breathing apparatus,
wear a latex protective clothing, and wear rubber oil resistant gloves. Keep away from fire and heat sources.
3. Smoking is forbidden in the workplace. Use explosion-proof ventilation systems and equipment.
4. Stay away from flammable and combustible materials. Prevent steam from leaking into the workplace air.
5. Avoid contact with oxidant, reductant, acid and alkali. Light loading and unloading to prevent damage of packaging and container.
7. Equipped with corresponding variety and quantity of fire equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment. Empty containers may have a residue.
1. Stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat. Library temperature should not be more than 30 ℃.
2. Keep the container sealed. It should be stored separately from oxidizer, reducing agent, acid, alkali, inflammable and edible chemicals.
3. Explosion-proof lighting and ventilation facilities are adopted. The use of mechanical equipment and tools that produce sparks is prohibited.
4. The storage area shall be equipped with emergency handling equipment and suitable receiving materials.
Dangerous goods mark : F, T, Xi, Xn
Risk category code: R10-11-20-21-22-23-24-25-36-37-38-41
Safety instructions: S16-45-36-37-39-26-27
Transport code: UN 1993 3/PG 3
WGK Germany: 2
RTECS No. :AL7700000