Chemical formula :C36H70CaO4
CAS logon number :1592-23-0
Packing: 20kg paper bag inner with plastic film, plastic woven bag, kraft paper bag.
White powder, insoluble in water, cold ethanol and ether, soluble in hot benzene, benzene and turpentine and other organic solvents, slightly soluble in hot ethanol and ether.Slowly decompose when heated to 400 ℃, flammable,
1. Non-toxic stabilizers, lubricants, demodulators and textile waterproofing agents for PVC plastic;
2. Lubricant for coating process paper and coating;
3. Used as internal lubricant and non-toxic stabilizer for polyvinyl chloride.
4. Anticakingagent;Binder;Emulsifier;Lubricant;Remover.Stabilizing agent;Thickener;Flavouring agent.
5. As a stabilizer and lubricant for polyvinyl chloride, it can be used for non-toxic food packaging, medical equipment and other soft film vessels.
6. As halogen absorber in polyethylene, polypropylene, can eliminate the residual catalyst in resin for lubricants resin color and molding goods, also can make phenolic, amino, thermosetting plastic and polyester reinforced plastic mold release agent of lubricant, grease of thickening agent, the waterproofing agent of textiles and the flat paint agent, etc.
7. Food grade stearate is used as an anticorrosive agent to prevent powdery or crystalline food from aggregates and clumps to keep it flowing freely.
8. Used as water repellent, lubricant and plastic additives.Widely used in food, medicine, cosmetics, plastic rubber and other industries, mainly as lubricants, emulsifiers, stabilizers, release agents, promoters, cosmetic base materials, etc.
9. In hard plastic products, the speed of coagulation can be increased.
10. Also can be used in food packaging, medical equipment and other non-toxic soft film,
First aid measures
Skin contact: remove contaminated clothing and rinse with flowing water.
Eye contact: lift eyelid and rinse with flowing water or saline. Go to a doctor.
Inhalation: remove from site to fresh air. Go to a doctor.
Food intake: drink plenty of warm water and vomit. Go to a doctor.
Operation disposal and storage.
1. Operation precautions: closed operation, attention to ventilation.Operators must be specially trained to strictly observe operating procedures.
2. It is recommended that operators wear self-absorption filter dust respirator and wear chemical safety glasses.
3. Keep away from fire and heat sources. Smoking is forbidden in the workplace.Use explosion-proof ventilation systems and equipment.
4. Avoid dust.Avoid contact with oxidants.Light loading and unloading to prevent damage of packaging and container.
5. Equipped with corresponding variety and quantity of fire equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment.Empty containers may have a residue.
6. Storage precautions: stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse.Keep away from fire and heat.Should be kept separate from the oxidizer, do not mix storage.
Dangerous goods mark: Xn
Secure note： S 22-24-25-26-36
Hazard type code : R 20/21/22-36/37/38