Mancozeb75%WDG kills pathogenic bacteria to protect apple trees. This product is a protective bactericide with a broad bactericidal spectrum, which mainly kills pathogenic bacteria by inhibiting the oxidation of pyruvate in the bacteria
Active Ingredient : Mancozeb75%WDG
Cas No: 8018-01-7
Appearance: White powder
Molecular weight: 271.2
Molecular formula: C4H6MnN2S4]xZny
Toxicity: Low Toxicity
1. This product is a protective bactericide with a broad bactericidal spectrum, which mainly kills pathogenic bacteria by inhibiting the oxidation of pyruvate in the bacteria;
2. This product combines zinc and manganese ions in a fully complexed state, which is easy to be absorbed and utilized by crops, mainly for prevention; water-dispersible granules disintegrate quickly in water, have good suspension, strong adhesion, and resistance to rain erosion;
3. After spraying, a dense protective film is formed on the surface of the crop to inhibit the germination and invasion of pathogens, thereby achieving the purpose of disease prevention, with a long lasting effect, and used to prevent early blight of tomato and spot defoliation of apple trees.
1. This product should be applied before or at the initial stage of tomato early blight. The interval of continuous application is 7 days. Note that the spray is even and thoughtful.
2. Do not apply pesticides on windy days or rain is expected within 1 hour.
3. The maximum number of uses per season is 3 times, and the safety interval is 3 days.
How to Use : Spray
Stored in a dry, cool, ventilated, rain-proof place, away from fire or heat sources. Do not mix with grain, food, beverage, feed, etc. for storage and transportation.
Most of our products have 2 years shelf life, during the shelf life, the products are guaranteed by our company. We have hassle free return policy. If the products do not meet your requirement, we will offer a refund according to the quantity of the products that are returned.
If you need more details about this product or request a sample, please contact our online customer service or send us an email.
NOTICE: We have more than 2,000 kinds of products, and not all of them are listed on our website. Please contact us if you can not find it on our site
1. Prevention and treatment of various vegetable downy mildew 40% wettable powder 200-300 times liquid is sprayed at the initial stage of onset, once every 10 days, for a total of 2-5 times.
2. Prevention and control of tomato late blight, ring stalk disease, cucumber blight, eggplant blight, and sweet pepper blight. Spray with a 40% wettable powder at 200-300 times, with an interval of 7-10 days, with a total of 3-4 sprays.
3. Control of rice sheath blight and rice blast 40% wettable powder is sprayed 300 times, with an interval of 10 days, a total of 3-4 sprays.
4. Tobacco black shank prevention: Use 750 grams of 40% wettable powder (300 grams of active ingredient) per mu each time, spray with 50 kg of water, and spray 2-3 times at an interval of 7-10 days.
5. Prevention and treatment of rubber cut noodle ulcers 40% wettable powder 100 times liquid coating incision.
Package: 1kg/aluminium foil bag, 25kg/drum.
Applicable Crop : Apple trees and tomato