Chemical formula :C6H12N4
CAS logon number :100-97-0
Packing: 25kg per bag or as your requirement.
White moisture absorption crystalline powder or colorless, shiny diamond crystal, flammable. Almost odorless, sweet and bitter. Soluble in water and chloroform, difficult to dissolve in carbon tetrachloride, acetone, benzene and ethyl ether, insoluble in petroleum ether. Decompose into ammonia and formaldehyde in weak acid solution. When contact with the flame, it burns immediately and produces a smokeless flame. It's volatile.
1. Mainly used as curing agent for resin and plastics, catalyst and foaming agent for amino plastics, promoter of rubber vulcanization (promoter H), anti-shrinking agent of textile, etc.
2. Organic synthetic materials used in the pharmaceutical industry to produce chloramphenicol.
3. It can be used as a disinfectant for urinary system, which has no antibacterial effect and is effective for gram-negative bacteria.20% of its solution can be used to treat armpit odor, sweat feet, tinea and so on. It is mixed with sodium hydroxide and sodium phenol, and can be used as a photonic absorber in gas masks.
4. Used in the manufacture of pesticide insecticides. Hexamethylenetetramine and fuming nitric acid, can produce explosive and extremely powerful cyclone explosive, or RDX.
5. It can also be used as a reagent for determination of bismuth, indium, manganese, cobalt, thorium, platinum, magnesium, lithium, copper, uranium, beryllium, tellurium, bromide, iodide, etc.
6. Common military fuel.
7. Used as curing agent for resin and plastics, vulcanization accelerator for rubber (accelerator H), anti-shrinking agent for textiles, and used in the production of fungicides, explosives and so on. When used for medicinal purposes, formaldehyde is produced by the decomposition of acid urine in the internal medicine, which is used for the infection of mild urinary tract infection. It is used to treat tinea, to stop sweating, and to treat armpit odor. It is mixed with caustic soda and sodium phenol, used in gas mask as a photonic absorber.
Invasive ways: health hazards: under production conditions, mainly cause dermatitis and eczema.The rash is mostly polymorphic, itchy, initially confined to the contact area, can spread later, even throughout the whole body.
Environmental hazards:Ignition hazard: this product is flammable, corrosive, can cause burns to the body, contact can cause dermatitis, itchy.
Contact with skin: take off the clothes got tainted and rinse the skin with a large amount of flowing water.
Contact with eyes: lift up the eyelid and rinse with flowing water or normal saline, then go hospital.
Inhalation: leave the site quickly to a place with fresh air.If necessary, give oxygen therapy or artificial respiration and then go hospital.
Mistaking: drink plenty of warm water and induce vomiting. Gastrolavage and catharsis. Get medical attention.
Fire control measures：
Dangerous characteristics: there is a danger of burning in an open fire.
The thermal decomposition releases toxic nitrogen oxide fumes.
An explosive mixture can form with an oxidizing agent.
Harmful combustion products: carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide.
Fire extinguishing method: water spray cooling vessel, if possible, move the container from the fire field to the open space.
Extinguishing agent: foam, carbon dioxide, mist - like water, sand.
Leakage of emergency treatment: isolate the contaminated area and limit access.
Cut off the fire. It is recommended that emergency treatment personnel wear dust mask (full cover) and wear protective clothing.
Do not contact the leakage directly.
Small leak: collect in a dry, clean, covered container with a clean shovel.
Massive leakage: covered with plastic cloth and canvas.
Use non-spark tools to collect recycling or transport to waste disposal sites.
The disposal of storage：
1. Operation precautions: closed operation, local exhaust.
2. Operators must be specially trained to strictly observe operating procedures.
3. It is recommended that operators wear self-absorption filter respirators, wear chemical safety glasses, and wear protective clothing.
4. Keep away from fire and heat sources. Smoking is forbidden in the workplace.
5. Use explosion-proof ventilation systems and equipment.
6. Avoid contact with oxidants and acids.
7. Light loading and unloading to prevent damage of packaging and container.
8. Equipped with corresponding variety and quantity of fire equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment.
9.Empty containers may have a residue.
Engineering control: closed operation, local exhaust.
Respiratory protection: in the environment with high dust concentration, wear self-absorption filter dust respirator.If necessary, wear a self-contained breathing apparatus.
Eye protection: wear chemical safety goggles.
Body protection: wear protective clothing.
Hand protection: wear protective gloves.
Other protection: smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited at work.After work, shower and change clothes.Pay attention to personal hygiene.
Hazard label : F, Xn, Xi
Hazard identification : R11-42-43
Secure note : S16-22-24-37
Transport no.: UN 1328 4.1/PG 3