Chemical formula :CK2O3
Density:2.43 g/mL at 25 °C
Appearance:white crystalline powder
CAS logon number :584-08-7
Packing: 25kg/plastic woven bag, or as customers requirement.
Potash, white crystalline powder density of 2.428 g/cm3 melting point 891, boiling point when the decomposition, the relative molecular weight 138.21 soluble in water, alkaline aqueous solution, insoluble in ethanol, acetone and ethyl ether hygroscopicity strong, exposed to the air can absorb carbon dioxide and water, into potassium bicarbonate, should be sealed package is monohydrate hydrate Dihydrate sanshui potash, alkaline aqueous solution Insoluble in ethanol and ether
1. Potassium carbonate can be used for glass enamel and dyeing soap preparation of potassium ammonia carbonyl, also used in color TV industry, mainly used in food as a leavening agent
2. is mainly used for analysis reagent Such as high purity emission spectrum analysis, etc Can also be used in silicate sulfate and insoluble flux, electroplating and chemical fertilizer of organic liquid SAP photographic industry
3. Used for enamel glass printing and dyeing soap preparation of potassium ammonia carbonyl, color TV industry, as a leavening agent in food;As a gas absorbent powder extinguishing agent rubber anti-aging agent;For that have already been sensitive materials washing processing potash formula
4. Used in the electronics industry kinescope glass shell manufacture decarburization potash fertilizer production, used as analytical reagent fluxing agent, also used for the preparation of various potassium; Used for analysis reagent benchmark reagents and molten silicate sulfate and insoluble flux
5. Alkaline agent and dough improver, and inhibits noodles grieved, and can be used in wheat flour food, according to the production need to use Used in the production of optical glass, can improve the transparency of the glass strength and refraction coefficient.
Hazard type code：R22-36/37/38-20/21/
Transport number.：UN 3262