Chemical formula :C12H26Na2O5S
Appearance:colorless or light yellow viscous liquid
CAS logon number :9004-82-4
Sodium Alcohol Ether Sulphate (AES)
Galvanized iron drum package, SLES/70 170KGS/plastic drum ; SLES/28 200KGS/plastic drum
Fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether sodium sulfate, also known as ethoxylated alkyl sodium sulfate, fatty alcohol ether sodium sulfate, AES, colorless, white or light yellow viscous liquid, odor for typical soap, alkaline anion surfactant.
Quality standard: GB/T 13529-2011 ethoxy alkyl sodium sulfate.
The physical and chemical properties: 25 ℃, is white or light yellow liquid to the gel paste. Soluble in water
Natural alcohol generated AEO as raw material to AES standard reference: at 25 ℃
Quality Parameters: Technical Requirements Appearance: White or light yellow gel paste AES content:: 70.0±2.0 % PH (1% aqueous solution) 7.5~10.5 Unsulfide content （ relative to 100%AES） ≦2.0 % Color (5%aqueous solution) ≦10 % Sodium sulfate content（ relative to 100%AES） ≦1.5 % Biodegradability ≧90 %
Easy to dissolve in water, have excellent decontamination, emulsification, foaming properties and anti-hard water properties, gentle washing properties will not damage the skin.
It is widely used in shampoo, bath liquid, tableware detergent, compound soap, etc.Used for wetting agents, detergents and so on.
In the absence of a viscosity regulator, dilute AES with an aqueous solution that contains 30% or 60% of the active substance, often resulting in a viscous gel.
In order to avoid this phenomenon, the correct method is to add the highly active product to the specified amount of water and stir. Instead of adding water to the active ingredient, it could lead to the formation of the gel.
Toxicology: the detergent dissolves lipid layer tissue to produce local irritation and damage. This product has the possibility of producing dioxane.
Poisoning/exposure: mild to moderate toxicity affects skin, mucous membranes and eye irritation.Vomiting. Ingested alkyl sulfuric acid can affect kidney function.
Operation and disposal:
1. Operation precautions: close operation, strengthen ventilation. Operators must be specially trained to strictly observe operating procedures.
2. It is recommended to wear chemical safety goggles, wear protective clothing and wear rubber gloves.
3. Keep away from fire and heat sources; smoking is forbidden in the workplace; Use of explosion-proof ventilation systems and equipment;
4. Avoid producing dust; Avoid contact with oxidants; Light loading and unloading to prevent damage of packaging and container.
5. Equipped with corresponding variety and quantity of fire equipment and leakage emergency treatment equipment; Empty containers may have a residue.