Chemical formula :Na2SO4
CAS logon number :7757-82-6
Packing: Galvanized iron drum package, 170kg/drum. Sealed storage.
Sodium sulfate soluble in water and its aqueous solution is weakly alkaline, inorganic compounds soluble in glycerin and not soluble in ethanol, sodium sulfate hydrate and ten glauber's salt high purity fine grain anhydride as sodium sulphate, exposed to the air suction easily generate 10 hydrated sodium sulfate, sodium sulfate hydrate ten commonly known as glauber's salt, sodium sulphate, white odourless has a bitter taste of crystal or powder, has the water absorbability appearance is colorless transparent crystal of big or small crystal granularity
1. Used for making sodium silicate sodium silicate water glass and other chemical products.
2. The cooking agent used for making kraft pulp.
3. Glass industry is used to replace soda as a solvent.
4. Textile industry is used to prepare vinylon spinning coagulants .
5. For ferrous metallurgy, leather and other aspects.
6. It is used to make sodium sulfide, pulp, glass, water glass and porcelain glaze, and also used as an antidote for the antiseptic and barium salt poisoning.
7. Mainly used as filler for synthetic detergent.A cooking agent used for making kraft pulp.
8. It is also used as the filling material for synthetic detergents, which is also used in paper industry, glass industry, chemical industry, textile industry and pharmaceutical industry.
9. Used as an analytical reagent, such as dehydrating agent, digestion catalyst for nitrogen fixation, and interference inhibitor in atomic absorption spectrometry.It is also used in the pharmaceutical industry.
10, used in chemical industry, paper making and glass, dye, dyeing and the pharmaceutical industry in synthetic fiber, leather, non-ferrous metallurgy, also have application in the production of enamel, etc, also used in soap and detergent additives.
11. It can be used as a buffer to stabilize the ph value of the bath.
Stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat. It should be stored separately from acids, and avoid mixing. The storage area shall be equipped with suitable materials for receiving the leakage.
Skin contact: remove contaminated clothing and immediately with plenty of liquid water washing at least 15 minutes to go to a doctor
Eye contact: immediately filed a eyelid, with plenty of liquid water or saline thoroughly flushed at least 15 minutes to go to a doctor
Inhalation: quickly from the scene to fresh air to keep respiratory tract unobstructed, such as difficulty in breathing, give oxygen such as to stop breathing, artificial respiration immediately go to a doctor
Eating: water gargle, to drink milk or egg white doctor extinguishing methods: water sand saves, but must prevent objects under water splash, firedamage on
Dangerous characteristics: no special combustion explosion characteristics.
High thermal decomposition produces toxic sulphide fumes.
Harmful combustion products: sulfide.
Fire extinguishing method: fire fighting personnel must wear full - body fire - proof clothing, in the wind to put out the fire.
Remove the container from the fire to the open area as much as possible.
Isolate the spill area and limit access.
It is recommended that emergency treatment personnel wear dust mask (full cover) and wear protective clothing.
Avoid dust, carefully sweep, and transfer to safety in the bag.
If a lot of leakage, use plastic cloth, canvas cover.
Collection or transport to waste disposal sites.
If the leakage occurs, it is disposed in a safe landfill after neutralization.
Dangerous goods mark：Xi
Secure note：S 24/25
Hazard type code：R36/37/38