Chemical formula :C6H15NO3
Density:1.1245 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
Appearance:Colorless or yellow transparent liquid
CAS logon number :102-71-6
Packing: Galvanized iron drum package, 230kg/drum. Sealed storage.
Colorless or pale yellow transparent and vicous liquid with ammonia smell, it becomes a crystal at low temperature. Soluble in water, ethanol, acetone and glycerin etc, slightly soluble in benzene and ether, etc. Can be absorb the acid gas such as CO2 and hydrogen sulfide. Pure TEOA is corrosive to copper, aluminum and its alloys. Combustible and low-toxic，reacts with inorganic or organic acid to form salt.
1. It is the main material of cement grinding aid and concrete water reducing agent.
2. Used for industrial gas purification and boiler water treatment; and also as a chelating agent for heavy metals.
3. As materials of the detergent, skincare and cosmetics. Also can be used as pharmaceutical excipients.
4. As a good solvent, used in the textile, lac, dye, resin and wax industry,etc.
5. Used as additive or rust preventer of plasticizer, neutralizer and lubricant; used for metal processing and electroplating industry.
Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing immediately, Rinse with plenty of water.
Eye contact: Lift eyelid and rinse with flowing water. Seeing a doctor.
Ingestion: Drink plenty of warm water, vomiting, seeing a doctor.
Inhalation: Escape to the fresh air, give oxygen or artificial respiration if necessary, seek medical treatment.
Accidental release measures:
Small leakage: Use sand, vermiculite or other non-combustible materials to absorb, also with lots of water and dilute it and put it into the waste water system.
Large leakage: Building a diking or digging hole. Use pump transfer to tank or special collector to recycle or transport to waste disposal site.
Extinguishing agent: Foam, dry powder, carbon dioxide and sand.
1. Light loading and unloading.Prevent damage to the packing and container.
2. Store in cool, dry, ventilated storage, keep away from fire, heat source.
3. Stored separately from oxidants, acids, copper and aluminum, avoid mixing storage.
4. Provide corresponding varieties and quantities of fire equipment, with leakage emergency treatment equipment and suitable shelter materials.
Respiratory protection: Wearing a gas mask, wearing a self-contained breathing apparatus in emergency.
Eye protection: Wear chemical safety goggles.
Body protection: Wear anticorrosive coveralls.
Hand protection: Wear chemical protective gloves.
Other protection: No smoking at workplace， taking shower after work.
Hazard label ：Xi
Hazard identification ：R36 R38
Secure note ：S26, S36, S39