High Purity Triflumizole 99387-89-0, Triflumizole powder with low price, Triflumizole 95tc
English name: Triflumizole
Chemical name: 4-chloro-α,α,α-trifluoro-N-(1-imidazol-1-yl-2-n-propoxyethylene)-o-toluidine
CAS NO.: 68694-11-1
Key Words: High Purity Triflumizole 99387-89-0, Triflumizole powder with low price, Triflumizole 95tc
Physical and chemical properties:
Appearance: white crystal
Melting point 63.5℃
Molecular formula: C15H15ClF3N3O
Molecular weight: 345.75
Toxicity: low toxicity
Vapor pressure 0.186 mPa (25℃)
1. Triflumizole is a broad-spectrum fungicide, protective, therapeutic and eradicating effects. It is mainly used to prevent powdery mildew and rust in crops such as cereals, vegetables and fruit trees.
2. It can prevent wheat stripe disease and smut.
3. Soaking seeds with 30% wettable powder 20 to 30 times solution for 10 minutes can control rice bakanae, rice blast and flax leaf blight.
4. It can also control tea tree anthracnose, peach brown rot, wilt of melons and vegetables, and anthracnose.
Most of our products have 2 years shelf life, during the shelf life, the products are guaranteed by our company. We have hassle free return policy. If the products do not meet your requirement, we will offer a refund according to the quantity of the products that are returned.
If you need more details about this product or request a sample, please contact our online customer service or send us an email.
NOTICE: We have more than 2,000 kinds of products, and not all of them are listed on our website. Please contact us if you can not find it on our site
1. The drug is toxic to fish, preventing and controlling polluted ponds.
2. The agent should be placed in a dark place away from food and feed.
3. The safe interval on cucumbers is only 2 days. Use up to 2 times per season.
Storage and transportation methods:
This product should be stored in a ventilated and dry warehouse. When storing and transporting, strictly prevent moisture and sunlight, and keep away from fire or heat sources. Keep it out of reach of children, unrelated persons and animals, and keep it locked. Do not mix and transport with food, beverages, seeds and feed.
Scope of application:
It is suitable for the prevention and treatment of powdery mildew, rust and peach brown rot in wheat, fruit trees and vegetables.
1. Apple star disease, powdery mildew, spray with 30% wettable powder 2000-3000 times.
2. For wheat powdery mildew, smut, and streak disease, use 1500 grams of 30% wettable powder per 100 kilograms of seeds to dress seeds or use 200-300 grams of 30% wettable powder per mu and spray with water, with an interval of 7-10 days . Apply 2-3 times.
3. Cucumber white powder, the first application at the beginning of the disease, the second application at an interval of 10 days, the dosage per mu is 33.3-40 g/mu.